Thursday, February 3, 2011

I HAD A DREAM

I had this dream a couple of months ago. I wrote it down…It just sat there until now.. I just thought I would share what God shared with me…


I had a dream. There was a strong demonic creature moving robotically towards me and I was consumed with fear. I started praying but I heard a voice tell me to open my eyes. I understood it to be God’s voice. I opened my eyes and there was a horrific figure with its face right in front of mine. My immediate reaction was to close my eyes again.God said look into its eyes and show it you are not afraid. Don’t show your fear. I will give you strength. Then God said outstretch your right hand and tell it to go using my name. So I stretched forth my right hand and said go now in the name of Jesus! And the evil being left instantaneously. I thought the dream was over. But it wasn’t. I saw another evil being. And God said do the same. I did and the evil being was gone. Then God said now they will test you to see if you really know who you are in Christ. I saw another evil being; this one came walking toward me at first. I stretched out my right hand, and rebuked it in the name of Jesus. It seemed at first not to work. It kept on coming toward me. I kept on rebuking. I started to get scared. I looked around and there was no one to be seen except me and this horrific creature, but I knew God was with me. I saw the creature coming rapidly toward me now. Then I heard the Lord say keep your right hand outstretched keep on rebuking, look directly in his eyes and this time I want you to walk towards this evil being. God said this kind won’t run away. And there is no retreat for you. Walk towards the being and show him on what authority you come by. And as I almost reached the being, face to face. I rebuked it in the name of Jesus and it tucked its tail between its legs and ran. The dream was over…

I had forgotten that I wrote this dream down until recently when I read my Pastor’s note on facebook. The title of the note was “Know Who You Are.” That note greatly encouraged me and in his note he explained that this was one of the enemy’s tactics. The enemy will attack the person of who you are in Jesus Christ in hopes that you will crumble away from God. I didn’t even remember this dream until I felt prompted to look at my files on the computer and I found this. I was amazed. Although the dream came several months ago, I needed to read it just now. Lately I have been struggling with a feeling of unworthiness to fulfill the call of God on my life.  I was feeling like a “Bad” Christian. I constantly had to cast down thoughts telling me that I was not worthy. The enemy will try to cast you into isolation with such thoughts and that is what he was trying to do with me. That was until I remembered who I was in Christ!
You Have Not Been Given A Spirit Of Fear, But Of Power, Love And A Sound Mind“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10

I am a joint heir with Jesus, sharing His inheritance with Him Romans 8:17

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13

Ephesians 1:3-6 tells us, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.”
We have been called out of darkness into His marvelous light. We have been saved by wrath through Him. We are overcomers by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. If God is for us, Who dare stand against us? 
I encourage you to study the scriptures and be secure in who you are in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Whom shall we fear?..... but God alone.
If you are reading this today and you have not made Jesus the Lord and Savior of your life, I encourage you to acknowledge your sin turn away in repentance and accept Him.  Jesus says: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
If you would like to accept Jesus into your heart. Say this simple prayer. Confess with your mouth and believe with your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Father, God in heaven, it is written in Your word that
if I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and
believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead,
I shall be saved. Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord.
I make Him Lord of my life right now.  I believe in my heart
that you raised Jesus from the dead.  I renounce my past life
with satan and close the door to any of his devices.
I thank You for forgiving me all my sin.  Jesus is my Lord,
and I am a new creation.  Old things have passed away.
Now all things become new, in Jesus’ name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment